Kegco Ultimate Door Mount Kegerator Keg Home Brew Conversion Kit Ball Lock - EBUCK-BLCP-NT
Kegco Ultimate Door Mount Kegerator Keg Home Brew Conversion Kit Ball Lock - EBUCK-BLCP-NT by Kegco at Sweet Park. MPN: EBUCK-BLCP-NT. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. From the very first pour to the very last drop, this Kegco Ultimate Conversion Kit has everything you'll need to successfully transform a
Features & Highlights
- COMMERCIAL DUAL GAUGE REGULATOR: This NSF approved Kegco 762 Commercial Grade Dual Gauge Regulator has been specially designed to deliver reliable peak performance even in demanding commercial environments, and has been durably constructed for a consistent flow pour after pour. It features a T-Style adjustment valve that makes it easy to adjust the pressure in the keg, and dual gauges indicate both how much CO2 pressure is inside of the keg and how much CO2 gas is left in the cylinder.
- BALL LOCK COUPLERS: These ball lock couplers are used to tap Cornelius Pepsi kegs, and include both gas in and beer out couplers for easy tapping of home brew kegs. The gas in comes with a 1/4" nut and 5/16" hose barb already attached, allowing you to quickly connect it to the same size air line that standard draft beer regulators use. The beer out connector has a 3/16" hose barb that connects to standard 3/16" beer line.
- CHROME BEER FAUCET WITH BRASS LEVER: Featuring a forged brass body and highly polished chrome finish, this NSF-approved beer faucet puts a stylish finishing touch on your kegerator at a price you'll love. The brass shaft assembly and lever includes a non-stick washer for smooth operation, and the lever has standard threading that is compatible with most branded tap handles.
- DOOR MOUNT STAINLESS STEEL DRIP TRAY: Our 6" x 4" door mount drip tray's clean design, durable stainless steel construction, and attractive brushed finish have made it a favorite of beer lovers. Hassle-free from start to finish, this drip tray can be quickly and easily mounted using the two screw holes in the backsplash, and when you're done dispensing for the day, a removable grill makes clean-up a breeze. This drip tray does not have a drain, so it will need to be emptied manually.
- DRAFT SYSTEM CLEANING KIT: This kit includes a 32 oz. bottle of beer line cleaner, a 16 oz. bottle of Star San sanitizer, and a faucet brush to keep your system squeaky clean. Simply mix some of the beer line cleaner and water in your keg and run it through your lines like you're pouring a beer to remove protein and mineral deposits from the tubing. Sanitize your kegs with Star San, the most popular keg sanitizer on the market. It is non-toxic, odorless, and tasteless.