hOmeLabs 6 Gallon (50 Pint) Dehumidifier Energy Star Safe Mid Size Portable Dehumidifiers for Basements Large Rooms up to 2500 Sq Ft with Fan Wheels and Drain Hose Outlet to Remove Odor and Allergens
Mega Sale! Free Shipping Included! Save 21% on the hOmeLabs 6 Gallon (50 Pint) Dehumidifier Energy Star Safe Mid Size Portable Dehumidifiers for Basements Large Rooms up to 2500 Sq Ft with Fan Wheels and Drain Hose Outlet to Remove Odor and Allergens by hOmeLabs at Sweet Park. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Protect your home or basement from mold and mildew, and breathe easy with the Energy Star certified hOme 6 Gallon Dehumidifier. With continuous
- Size: 15.4"x 11" x 24.3"
- Weight: 40 lbs
- Rated current: 4.7 Amps
- Moisture removal: 6 gallons (50 pints) per day
- Water tank capacity: 6 liters / 1.6 gallons
- UL & Energy Star rated
- Includes: Washable filter, built-in handles and wheels, drain hose outlet
- Features: Touch control panel; auto restart, shut off and defrost; turbo mode with high fan speed; continuous dehumidifying with 24-hour timer; customizable humidity level from 35% to 85%
- Best for: Indoor spaces between 1000 and 2500 sq ft, with room temp from 41°F to 95°F
WATER REMOVAL: For manual removal: Turn off Dehumidifier when water tank is full, remove tank from Dehumidifier and empty its bucket. For continuous draining: Attach Dehumidifier drain hose outlet to female-threaded end of standard water hose before use.
OPERATION: Dehumidifier automatically enters a 3-minute rest period after completing a moisture removal cycle. To prevent damage, do not start Dehumidifier during rest period. Operation starts again automatically when rest period is complete.
NOISE REDUCTION: To reduce noise during use, position Dehumidifier on level surface and ensure air filter is not clogged.
IMPORTANT: Like most dehumidifiers, our 6 Gallon model emits dry hot air from its fan during moisture removal. To help prevent significant increases in surrounding air temperature during use, we recommend it for indoor spaces with a minimum of 1000 square feet.
Features & Highlights
- 6-GALLON LARGE DEHUMIDIFIER: If your standard unit of measure is ice cream, our dehumidifier removes up to 50 pints from the air per day. But we measure in gallons (because we're talking about water) to make the capacity easier to comprehend. This moisture-sucking beast is fit for any basement, cellar or large room, and it's Energy Star certified, so it quickly and effectively absorbs moisture without racking up your energy bill.
- DESIGNED FOR THE MODERN HOME: That most dehumidifiers are clunky eyesores is news to nobody. We designed with the modern consumer in mind: a sleek, clean look our customers love, convenient built-in wheels and handles, and a quiet fan that won't drown out your current binge-watching obsession. Durability is key, too, which is why we offer a 2-year warranty, plus an extra 6 months if you register on our website.
- SUPER EASY TO USE: Dehumidifiers don't need to be complicated, so ours isn't. Adjust to your ideal moisture setting, then let it run its continuous 24-hour cycle until the tank is full, at which point it will automatically shut-off. Don't got time for that? There's also a drain hose outlet for continuous draining. The hose is not included; we recommend a ⅝" diameter garden hose with a female threaded end, and optionally Teflon tape for extra security.
- ELIMINATES MOISTNESS, ODOR & OTHER THINGS YOU HATE: Moist is a bad word. Our portable humidifier reduces odors and allergens by removing bacteria from humid air through its built-in pump compressor. It also features a turbo mode that increases fan speed from normal to high for maximum moisture removal and odor reduction.
- IMPORTANT THINGS TO KNOW - Dehumidifiers emit heat when in use (that's how they absorb the moisture). This product won't work in the same room as an evap cooler, and is intended for spaces between 1000 and 2500 SQ FT. It measures 15.4 x 11 x 24.3 inches, has a 1.6 gallon (6 liter) water tank capacity, and removes up to 6 gallons (50 pints in beer measurements) of moisture from the air per day.
|Item Weight:||40 pounds|
|Item Size:||11 x 24.3 x 24.3 inches|
|Package Weight:||45 pounds|
|Package Size:||15.39 x 10.98 x 10.98 inches|