Citrine Cathedral (15 lbs)
Citrine Cathedral (15 lbs) by Beverly Oaks at Sweet Park. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. How do citrine geodes form? Amethyst formation is a two step process: 1. Air pockets are created when molten lava settles. These air bubbles form a
How do citrine geodes form?
Amethyst formation is a two step process:
1. Air pockets are created when molten lava settles. These air bubbles form a solid rock enclosure which creates the conditions for the crystal forming process to occur.
2. Silica~rich liquid that contains minute amounts of iron. Over time, this composition forms six sided pyramids which we know to be citrine crystals.
Today most high quality amethyst crystals are found in South America.
Features & Highlights
- ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS CITRINE CRYSTAL. Our citrine cathedrals are one of a kind showpieces that will entrance you with their gorgeous purple sparkle and fascinating crystal formations.
- BREATHTAKINGLY LARGE SPECIMEN. Measures 9.5" tall x 6.5" wide x 5.5" deep and weighs 15 lbs. It has a flat bottom and ready to decorate your space.
- ALL NATURAL. Our citrine clusters are brought directly from the mineral mines to the studios where the raw stone is quickly cleaned to be appreciated as a raw specimen.
- A GORGEOUS GIFT. Our citrine clusters come packaged and ready to give as a gift to someone you care about. They'll love the timeless beauty of this beautiful cathedral.
- 100% HASSLE FREE MONEY BACK GUARANTEE. We love our customers! Your purchase is backed by our guarantee that you're fully satisfied or your money back. No questions asked.